Calling all Capeys! We are getting rapidly scheduled up with over 30 fellow Cape Town residents who have been mentioned in Brett Johnson’s book, X-Ordinary: The miracle of ordinary people in God’s business …
… Also known as the X-Ordinary Vagabond’s raison d’etre for the next few months.
We have, over time, discovered that only 20% of South Africans open their email. If you do not know if you are mentioned in the book, check your email for a communication!
- If you have not received an email, or
- Not sure if you are in the book, but believe you should be, and
- Have a great story of God working through business, or
- Are in need of prayer, or
- Want to feed, play with, I mean pray with or otherwise occupy the X-Ordinary Vagabond’s time at a local hotspot and can pass a criminal record check, then…
… Book yourself onto my public calendar! Open from now until 4/2 until further notice. I will also be reaching out shortly to the many of you recently met to catch up and have some rooibos tea – I haven’t forgotten!
- TENTATIVE 3/20-3/21 Friday- Saturday: The Strand,
- 3/23 Monday: Beulah Lodge, Pinelands
- 3/24-3/25 Tuesday + Wednesday: Southern Suburbs
- 3/26 Thursday: Somerset West + The Strand
- 3/27 Friday: Beulah Lodge, Pinelands